Collected by Francine
233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
100+ stories, on top of the world, at the skydeck of the Willis Tower in Chicago. The city is extremely beautiful, and especially awesome from up here. On a pretty clear day like this one was, you can see quite far in all directions. This is a...
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
After walking the entire city I easily decided Millennium Park is hands-down Chicago's best attribute. I imagine the weather's not always as perfect as it was on my visit, but in the summer that attraction is unbeatable. (Ok, Central Park has it...
800 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
I had Au Cheval's meaty double patty, ooey gooey cheeseburger three days ago and I'm still dreaming about it. It is the best burger I've ever had hands down. It tastes like a Big Mac but without the marketing and the processed meat. Amazing. Go at...
220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Not only does the Museum of Contemporary Art have great exhibitions on local and renowned artists, but the interior architecture of the museum itself is also an attraction. They also provide unusual events and tours—curator-led tours, musicians on...
108 E Superior St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
If you fancy an epic place to stay while visiting the Windy City, The Peninsula, located in the heart of downtown, can cater to your every desire. If it's fancy digs you require, any room that you request will be top notch. For unwinding and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign