Collected by Susan Rogers
111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Just imagine having 264,000 square-feet of modern art at your disposal seven days a week. That is exactly what you have if you visit the Modern Wing of the Art Institute of Chicago. Above is but one example of the funky-cool exhibits that await...
5700 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Anyone who's into model trains should visit the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Originally opened in 1941, The Great Train Story was the largest model train of its day. After being briefly shuttered in 2002 for extensive additions, this...
800 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Why the best burger in Chicago is served at a bar with a French name might be a question for the ages. But rather than question it, just go there! The single burger at Au Cheval is actually a double, and don't even ask about the double...
954 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
I was tempted to come here by the name here alone. Then I realized its location in Fulton Market is across from The Aviary. LSC and Fulton Market remind me of the Meatpacking District without the pretension. The pisco sours are the perfect mix of...
954 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
Rootstock crafts great drinks and bites with laid-back style and without pretension. Chef Duncan Biddulph pays attention to the details—he focuses on incorporating locally farmed produce whenever possible and produces their wine and beer in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now