Collected by Rodrigo Weiberlen
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
After walking the entire city I easily decided Millennium Park is hands-down Chicago's best attribute. I imagine the weather's not always as perfect as it was on my visit, but in the summer that attraction is unbeatable. (Ok, Central Park has it...
175 N State St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Chicago has wonderfully rich theater scene ranging from intimate storefront theaters to the famous improv comedians at Second City and any number of Broadway shows. The Cadillac Theatre in the Loop has a beautiful, richly decorated house for large...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019