Collected by Vinos Vinou
163 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Chicago may be known for its deep dish, but it's just as easy to rustle up a jumbo slice — without having to pay extra for a soda. The slices at Bacci Pizzeria are as big as any you'll find in New York City. A slice and soda cost $5, except on...
3908 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Chicago is known for its deep dish Chicago style pizza, this however is not what you'll sink your teeth in at Pizza Rustica. Pizza Rustica serves a square thin northern style Italian pizza and they do it well! However they also serve many other...
805 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
As you can imagine, there’s a lot of discussion over who has the best pizza in Chicago; so, here’s what I know for sure: Lou Malnati’s serves a great stuffed pizza, they’re one of the oldest pizza names in town and they have yet to franchise...
1321 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
For those who favor thin crust Neapolitan-style pizza, Coalfire does a glorious version using a coal oven. The owner, Nella Grassano, emphasizes that their ovens burn domestic clean burning coal to give their crust a distinctive char. The Coalfire...
4801 N Austin Ave, Chicago, IL 60630, USA
A simple little place in the Portage Park neighborhood, Pizza by Alex makes thin crust pizzas in a wood fired brick oven. They offer a delivery option but they tend to take awhile… so I’d recommend eating in the restaurant and bringing your own...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises