Collected by Lena Nystrom
5751 S Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Located in the basement of the Theological Seminary, the Seminary Co-op is the only bookstore I've encountered where you might actually get lost. It's a basement labyrinth of books where you must duck beneath pipes as you browse the endless, dense...
5014 N Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
Just steps from the colorful Argyle CTA stop in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood, Ba Le Bakery specializes in Vietnamese food—efficient, fast and tasty fusion food. You can’t go wrong with the Bun Thit Nuong ($7.95)—piping-hot grilled pork, cold rice...
Edgewater Beach, Chicago, IL, USA
For those of you that want something truly unique, off-the-beaten-path, and not-to-be-found-in-a-guidebook-to-Chicago, I give you the Full Moon Jam. I've lived here for almost a decade and didn't even know about it until recently. From May through...
1927 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
You like pizza? You like beer? You'll like Piece. If you're a lover of craft beers then you should be familiar with Piece Pizzeria & Brewery in Wicker Park, but just in case I haven't made it clear enough - you should. Sundays you can get a pie...
1300 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Hands down my favorite bar in Chicago and my go to bar for date night. If your looking for a laid back bar with a great beer list and a plethora of board games check out Guthries. Not to far from wriggleyville this place is perfect on its own or...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign