Collected by Mollie Barnes
5233 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
Women and Children First offers an incredible selection of books by internationally known female authors, books on queer identity and books about women. This bookstore also has an incredible selection of great books written by men, children’s...
Lower, 430 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Billy Goat Tavern achieved international fame in the 1970’s with a Saturday Night Live skit that mocked the order process and the lack of options. No Pepsi… Coke! No Fries… Chips! The tavern’s been open since 1934 on the lower level of Michigan...
1215 IN-49, Porter, IN 46304, USA
Just a 45-minute drive from the Chicago’s downtown Loop, 200 foot sand dunes tower over the wild untrammeled shores of Lake Michigan. The Indiana Dunes State Park has 2,000+ acres of wilderness crisscrossed with hiking trails and camping spots and...
100 W Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
One of the best fast food chains in the States has to be Portillo's Hot Dogs. With 48 stores exclusive to the Chicagoland area, it's a must-stop while visiting the city. Eating in or driving through, you can enjoy the timeless local classic -the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign