Collected by Mollie Barnes
5233 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
Women and Children First offers an incredible selection of books by internationally known female authors, books on queer identity and books about women. This bookstore also has an incredible selection of great books written by men, children’s...
430 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Billy Goat Tavern achieved international fame in the 1970’s with a Saturday Night Live skit that mocked the order process and the lack of options. No Pepsi… Coke! No Fries… Chips! The tavern’s been open since 1934 on the lower level of Michigan...
1215 Indiana 49, Porter, IN 46304, USA
Just a 45-minute drive from the Chicago’s downtown Loop, 200 foot sand dunes tower over the wild untrammeled shores of Lake Michigan. The Indiana Dunes State Park has 2,000+ acres of wilderness crisscrossed with hiking trails and camping spots and...
100 W Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
One of the best fast food chains in the States has to be Portillo's Hot Dogs. With 48 stores exclusive to the Chicagoland area, it's a must-stop while visiting the city. Eating in or driving through, you can enjoy the timeless local classic -the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World