Collected by LT Nguyen
Morelia, Chis., Mexico
In 1996 I joined a small group of medical personnel on a trip to Mexico. We worked in Morelia, a small village in Chiapas. One day I had some free time and sat out on the soccer field, writing in my journal. A gaggle of young boys came running...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now