chiang mai, thailand
Collected by Julian Montanez
Rachadamnoen Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai, Thailand
In the unrelenting heat of Thailand, a local ice cold beer is always a welcome retreat. In fact, it's hard to imagine that other than bottled water, I would crave anything else during this journey. However, after a few weeks traversing the...
59/1 Moon Muang Soi 6, Tambon Sri Phum, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50200, Thailand
Living in the northern city of Chiang Mai, Thailand I would often end my nights with khanom krok – miniature coconut pancakes. I parked my bike next to the south gate of the old city and bought trays of pancakes from a little old woman who...
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
For anyone that enjoys the journey as well as the destination then whilst there is nothing fantastically remarkable about Wat Doi Suthep the 15km ride up the mountain really puts the cherry on the cake, a stunning piece of tarmac which snakes its...
Don Kaeo, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
So close to Chiang Mai and yet a million miles from the dread-locked backpacker posse fighting to stay on their raft whilst carrying an elephant with a Hmong villager clinging onto their ankle for dear life... this place is the perfect retreat for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun