chiang mai, thailand
Collected by Julian Montanez
Rachadamnoen Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai, Thailand
In the unrelenting heat of Thailand, a local ice cold beer is always a welcome retreat. In fact, it's hard to imagine that other than bottled water, I would crave anything else during this journey. However, after a few weeks traversing the...
59/1 Moon Muang Soi 6, Tambon Sri Phum, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50200, Thailand
Living in the northern city of Chiang Mai, Thailand I would often end my nights with khanom krok – miniature coconut pancakes. I parked my bike next to the south gate of the old city and bought trays of pancakes from a little old woman who...
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
For anyone that enjoys the journey as well as the destination then whilst there is nothing fantastically remarkable about Wat Doi Suthep the 15km ride up the mountain really puts the cherry on the cake, a stunning piece of tarmac which snakes its...
Don Kaeo, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
So close to Chiang Mai and yet a million miles from the dread-locked backpacker posse fighting to stay on their raft whilst carrying an elephant with a Hmong villager clinging onto their ankle for dear life... this place is the perfect retreat for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles