Collected by Ruth Zimmerman
165 Soi 9 Chiangmai-Lampoon rd., Nonghoi, Muang, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
At A Lot of Thai's cooking class in Chiang Mai, I learned to make incredible Thai food. The class was held outside in Yui's courtyard and in the course of one day I learned all the Thai classics like spring rolls, paneng curry, Pad thai, sticky...
Chang Moi, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Choosing Chiang Mai as a weekend getaway ended up being a smart move. Why? Well, first off, the flight fares were reasonable (I booked via Flight Centre Hong Kong). Second, if you're a bargain hunter like me and aren't easily intimidated by...
ตำบล ช้างเผือก อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50300, Thailand
For less than it would cost for a taxi between bars in San Francisco, we rented a private tuk tuk and driver for the morning to visit the temple ruins of Wiang Kum Kam on the outskirts of Chiang Mai, Thailand. The ruins cover an area that is...
ตำบล ป่าอ้อดอนชัย อำเภอเ มืองเชียงราย เชียงราย 57000, Thailand
While there’s no shortage of spectacular temples in Thailand – or Asia for that matter – one of my absolute favorites is without doubt the distinctive Wat Rong Khun. Perhaps better known by the name ‘The White...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles