Collected by Ilana Berzon
Tapae Road, 119/9 1096 ตำบล แม่แรม อำเภอ แม่ริม เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
If you don't have time to visit the actual tribal villages in the Thai mountains, you can visit the Maesa Elephant Camp and take an elephant ride through the jungle to spend a few hours at Baan Tong Luang- a Hill Tribe cultural preservation...
Don Kaeo, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
So close to Chiang Mai and yet a million miles from the dread-locked backpacker posse fighting to stay on their raft whilst carrying an elephant with a Hmong villager clinging onto their ankle for dear life... this place is the perfect retreat for...
135 หมู่ที่ 10 Tambon Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
The city of Chiang Mai is studded with over three hundred Wats (temples). Many are congregated in the inner city – red wood and gilded or mirrored in glass mosaics. But there are many worth exploring outside the city center. While living in the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun