Collected by Ilana Berzon
Tapae Road, 119/9 1096 ตำบล แม่แรม อำเภอ แม่ริม เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
If you don't have time to visit the actual tribal villages in the Thai mountains, you can visit the Maesa Elephant Camp and take an elephant ride through the jungle to spend a few hours at Baan Tong Luang- a Hill Tribe cultural preservation...
Don Kaeo, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
So close to Chiang Mai and yet a million miles from the dread-locked backpacker posse fighting to stay on their raft whilst carrying an elephant with a Hmong villager clinging onto their ankle for dear life... this place is the perfect retreat for...
135 Tambon Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
The city of Chiang Mai is studded with over three hundred Wats (temples). Many are congregated in the inner city – red wood and gilded or mirrored in glass mosaics. But there are many worth exploring outside the city center. While living in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles