Collected by Marcela Angel
Bang Khen Alley, Tambon Nong Han, Amphoe San Sai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50290, Thailand
Yi Peng is a festival held in November in Northern Thailand. Yi Peng is Lanna Thai for "second month" which commemorates the second month in the Lanna calendar. During Yi Peng, the Thais release floating lanterns in the sky as a show of respect to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December