Collected by Cheryl Paul
Cheryl Paul′s Wishlist
La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
With its colorful characters, cobbled streets and vibrantly painted, ramshackle houses, this dockside Buenos Aires neighborhood almost looks like some kind of theme park. La Boca is actually very real—and yet it has been discovered by tourists....
Martha Salotti 445, C1107 CMB, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The historic El Porteño building, a onetime grain warehouse made of imported Manchester bricks, was slated for demolition in 1998 before a local cultural preservation group stepped in. Soon after, Argentine fashion designer Alan Faena...
Esmarchstraße 19, 10407 Berlin, Germany
The small and friendly cupcake bakery on Hufelandstrasse in the Bötzowviertel, Vanilla Berlin is a great place to visit for a sweet snack in Prenzlauer Berg. A few blocks from Kollowitzplatz where you'll find boutiques and restaurants,...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun