Collected by Cheryl Paul
Cheryl Paul′s Wishlist
La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
With its colorful characters, cobbled streets and vibrantly painted, ramshackle houses, this dockside Buenos Aires neighborhood almost looks like some kind of theme park. La Boca is actually very real—and yet it has been discovered by tourists....
Buenos Aires, C1107CMB Buenos Aires, Argentina
The historic El Porteño building, a onetime grain warehouse made of imported Manchester bricks, was slated for demolition in 1998 before a local cultural preservation group stepped in. Soon after, Argentine fashion designer Alan Faena...
Esmarchstraße 19, 10407 Berlin, Germany
The small and friendly cupcake bakery on Hufelandstrasse in the Bötzowviertel, Vanilla Berlin is a great place to visit for a sweet snack in Prenzlauer Berg. A few blocks from Kollowitzplatz where you'll find boutiques and restaurants,...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local