Collected by Cheryl Evanoff
Cheryl Evanoff′s Wishlist
Av Mariscal La Mar 770, Miraflores 15074, Peru
With its cozy beach style, La Mar is the perfect spot for a laid-back weekend lunch. Because it’s top chef Gastón Acúrio's cevicheria, a wait is almost guaranteed, but you can try a variety of tragos e piqueos at the bar before you get a table. I...
Lima District 15001, Peru
Every day at noon at the Plaza de Armas (also called Plaza Mayor), trumpets blare, drums pound, and cymbals crash as the guard changes outside the presidential palace. Enjoy the Spanish fanfare like a local: from a plaza bench with an ice cream...
Av Mariscal La Mar 1337, Miraflores 15074, Peru
This is one of the most famous cevicherias in Lima. The name is a joke with Pecados Capitales (the Seven Capital Sins) since it sounds like Pescados (fish) Capitales, and the entire menu is named according to the seven sins. Just reading the menu...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now