Collected by Cheryl Evanoff
Cheryl Evanoff′s Wishlist
Av Mariscal La Mar 770, Miraflores 15074, Peru
With its cozy beach style, La Mar is the perfect spot for a laid-back weekend lunch. Because it’s top chef Gastón Acúrio's cevicheria, a wait is almost guaranteed, but you can try a variety of tragos e piqueos at the bar before you get a table. I...
Lima District 15001, Peru
Every day at noon at the Plaza de Armas (also called Plaza Mayor), trumpets blare, drums pound, and cymbals crash as the guard changes outside the presidential palace. Enjoy the Spanish fanfare like a local: from a plaza bench with an ice cream...
Av Mariscal La Mar 1337, Miraflores 15074, Peru
This is one of the most famous cevicherias in Lima. The name is a joke with Pecados Capitales (the Seven Capital Sins) since it sounds like Pescados (fish) Capitales, and the entire menu is named according to the seven sins. Just reading the menu...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands