Chef’s Tour: Victor Liong in Melbourne
Collected by Ashley Goldsmith
159 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
“Drink a glass of rose at City Wine Shop and snack on charcuterie or buffalo mozzarella in the afternoon on one of the outdoor wooden tables," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "It has views of the Parliament building, right...
312 Drummond St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
“Town Mouse is a great neighborhood hangout with new-style food and a natural wine focus," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "On the menu: goat’s cheese profiteroles, heirloom tomatoes with fromage blanc, and aged duck leg with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019