Chef’s Tour: Victor Liong in Melbourne
Collected by Ashley Goldsmith
159 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
“Drink a glass of rose at City Wine Shop and snack on charcuterie or buffalo mozzarella in the afternoon on one of the outdoor wooden tables," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "It has views of the Parliament building, right...
312 Drummond St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
“Town Mouse is a great neighborhood hangout with new-style food and a natural wine focus," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "On the menu: goat’s cheese profiteroles, heirloom tomatoes with fromage blanc, and aged duck leg with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local