Chef’s Tour: Victor Liong in Melbourne
Collected by Ashley Goldsmith
159 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
“Drink a glass of rose at City Wine Shop and snack on charcuterie or buffalo mozzarella in the afternoon on one of the outdoor wooden tables," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "It has views of the Parliament building, right...
312 Drummond St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
“Town Mouse is a great neighborhood hangout with new-style food and a natural wine focus," says chef Victor Liong of Ho Lee Fook in Melbourne. "On the menu: goat’s cheese profiteroles, heirloom tomatoes with fromage blanc, and aged duck leg with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter