Chef’s Tour: David Moyle in Hobart
Collected by Ashley Goldsmith
11 Fulham Rd, Dunalley TAS 7177, Australia
“Dunalley is a fish-and-chips shop on a pier in an old anchovy processing plant," says Hobart-based chef David Moyle. "It’s the most incredible and picturesque setting, and serves fish and chips using diverse species. The only choice is the size,...
650 Lachlan Rd, Lachlan TAS 7140, Australia
“Rodney and Severine have been operating this cooking school with a fully operational and very productive garden in the Derwent for eight years," says Hobart-based chef David Moyle. "Over that time it has become widely recognized whilst the garden...
3121 Midland Highway, Melton Mowbray TAS 7030, Australia
“At Belgrove Distillery, Peter Bignell’s distilled homegrown grains need to be experienced," says Hobart-based chef David Moyle. "He offers a wide variety of whiskey styles of very high quality, all made in a still that runs on ethanol using a...
10 Mary St, Cygnet TAS 7112, Australia
“Lotus Eaters is a small café in Cygnet that serves simple salads and panini using extremely local ingredients," says Hobart-based chef David Moyle. "During the summer months, stop here for lunch on your way to the Huon Valley for freshly-picked...
St Columba Falls Rd, Pyengana TAS 7216, Australia
“Pyengana Dairy Company is a cheese farm set on an extremely picturesque property within rolling hills, just inland from the northeast coast of Tasmania," says Hobart-based chef David Moyle. "This dairy has developed a self-milking system for the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village