Cheap Eats in Stockholm
Though the word "cheap" is relative when dining out in Stockholm, affordable options do exist. Tuck into crepes at BYN, enjoy classic Swedish fare at Ragnars Skafferi or affordable seafood at Stockholm Fisk, or head to Café 60 for large crayfish salads. At the market hall Söderhallarna, vendors cater to lunch crowds from nearby offices (as well as hungry visitors). And be sure to have a hamburger sandwich at MAX.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip