Charlottesville happy hour
Collected by Marissa Hermanson
Where to drink in Charlottesville, Va.
227 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
We popped into the Whiskey Jar on a late Thursday evening, drawn in by the bluesy tunes pouring out the door. A brick wall lined with bottles faces the bar. Over ninety brands of whiskey spanning the sublime (Jefferson Reserve bourbon) to the...
1205 Monticello Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown pedestrian mall is THE go- to place whether you want to people watch, grab a slice or a unique cocktail, gelato, a gourmet meal, or to get up close & personal with a live music act at the NTelos Wirelss Pavilion or the historic...
700 E Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown mall is anchored on the east end by the NTelos Wireless Pavilion. Local & regional acts pack the Pavilion for Fridays after Five, a free concert every week from spring to fall. From political rallies with the big-shots (think...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked