Collected by AFAR Explorer
400 Preston Ave #150, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
If you're the type of person who appreciates the versatility of a good waffle, and thinks that Waffle House is almost sacrilegious, look no further than Milli Joe's on Sundays. The owners make the dough by hand the night before, so that the sugar...
1205 Monticello Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown pedestrian mall is THE go- to place whether you want to people watch, grab a slice or a unique cocktail, gelato, a gourmet meal, or to get up close & personal with a live music act at the NTelos Wirelss Pavilion or the historic...
1296 Clifton Inn Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
A year ago I had dinner at the Clifton, then under the supervision of Tucker Yoder. Mr. Yoder was elsewhere that evening, but I spent several hours at the “chef’s counter” in the kitchen, watching executive sous-chef Jarad Adams work his own...
Charlottesville, VA, USA
Autumn foliage illuminates hues of orangey-reds and yellowed-golds. It's a time for crisp ciders and woody wines. A time to celebrate seasons, and a time to welcome beginnings. Trump Vineyard in Charlotteville, VA sets a beautiful backdrop for...
Charlottesville, VA, VA, USA
A work in progress throughout his adult life, Monticello truly reflects Thomas Jefferson’s many passions: architecture, philosophy, science, music, literature, art, and food. Check out the excellent visitors' center first and take a shuttle...
- 1 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 5 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom