Collected by AFAR Explorer
400 Preston Ave #150, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
If you're the type of person who appreciates the versatility of a good waffle, and thinks that Waffle House is almost sacrilegious, look no further than Milli Joe's on Sundays. The owners make the dough by hand the night before, so that the sugar...
1205 Monticello Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown pedestrian mall is THE go- to place whether you want to people watch, grab a slice or a unique cocktail, gelato, a gourmet meal, or to get up close & personal with a live music act at the NTelos Wirelss Pavilion or the historic...
1296 Clifton Inn Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
A year ago I had dinner at the Clifton, then under the supervision of Tucker Yoder. Mr. Yoder was elsewhere that evening, but I spent several hours at the “chef’s counter” in the kitchen, watching executive sous-chef Jarad Adams work his own...
Charlottesville, VA, USA
Autumn foliage illuminates hues of orangey-reds and yellowed-golds. It's a time for crisp ciders and woody wines. A time to celebrate seasons, and a time to welcome beginnings. Trump Vineyard in Charlotteville, VA sets a beautiful backdrop for...
Charlottesville, VA, VA, USA
A work in progress throughout his adult life, Monticello truly reflects Thomas Jefferson’s many passions: architecture, philosophy, science, music, literature, art, and food. Check out the excellent visitors' center first and take a shuttle...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map