Collected by Mathilda Botz
1296 Clifton Inn Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
A year ago I had dinner at the Clifton, then under the supervision of Tucker Yoder. Mr. Yoder was elsewhere that evening, but I spent several hours at the “chef’s counter” in the kitchen, watching executive sous-chef Jarad Adams work his own...
400 Preston Ave #150, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
If you're the type of person who appreciates the versatility of a good waffle, and thinks that Waffle House is almost sacrilegious, look no further than Milli Joe's on Sundays. The owners make the dough by hand the night before, so that the sugar...
1205 Monticello Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown pedestrian mall is THE go- to place whether you want to people watch, grab a slice or a unique cocktail, gelato, a gourmet meal, or to get up close & personal with a live music act at the NTelos Wirelss Pavilion or the historic...
700 E Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
C'ville's downtown mall is anchored on the east end by the NTelos Wireless Pavilion. Local & regional acts pack the Pavilion for Fridays after Five, a free concert every week from spring to fall. From political rallies with the big-shots (think...
Charlottesville, VA, VA, USA
A work in progress throughout his adult life, Monticello truly reflects Thomas Jefferson’s many passions: architecture, philosophy, science, music, literature, art, and food. Check out the excellent visitors' center first and take a shuttle...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos