Charlotte - NC
Collected by Harriet Lee
500 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Named to differentiate it from its sister museum, Mint Randolph, Mint Uptown is in Charlotte's version of downtown. The Randolph location was the state's first art museum, housed in the original branch of the United States Mint. The name stuck, so...
224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
7th Street Public Market is in the space once occupied by Reid's Market. Wine, beer, sushi, meat, seafood, wild game, produce, pastries, sandwiches, coffee, pizza, cheese, sweets, etc. I took this photo on a weekday morning. As the day progresses...
1235 East Blvd B, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Dilworth Coffee is one of the few shops in town that roasts their own beans. While the drinks alone are great, the friendly baristas and communal energy contribute to your desire to support this local business. You'll find some of the best...
1419 East Blvd a, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
I never knew being stuffed could be so guilt-free. If you are looking for a delicious, healthy, satisfying way to increase your veggie intake, Fern is a marvelous option. You will get all the essentials like beans, rice, greens, vegetables. And...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now