Collected by Krista Keefe
2820 Selwyn Ave #160, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
Petit Philippe offers some of the finest wines from U.S. and European wine regions, incredibly delectable chocolates made in-house, and a hip, relaxing atmosphere. Grab some wine and chocolate to go, or sit and pass the time in relaxed, European...
4139 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
Indie bookstores come and go quickly in the digital age, but Charlotte's Park Road Books, which bills itself as the city's favorite bookstore (indie or otherwise), is a delightful exception. Open seven days a week, the shop has a wide selection of...
421 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207, USA
A 1920s bungalow is the setting for Tabor, a men's boutique that carries upper-end casual and business clothing. The space's former life as a residence makes its use flexible, too: the owner offers monthly brunches for shoppers who want to ease...
2511 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Enjoy the rumble from a steady stream of Harleys pulling into the parking lot, and tap into your carnivore heritage on the outdoor patio of Mac's Speed Shop. There's a classic mix on the menu—savory protein options like pulled pork and 'Side Car'...
4450 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
A visit to the expansive, 55,000 square foot Sleepy Poet Antique Mall could easily turn into an entire afternoon's adventure. Grab some popcorn from the machine near the cash registers, and get lost in nostalgia meandering through the hundreds of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now