Collected by Jenn ervin
2820 Selwyn Ave #160, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
Petit Philippe offers some of the finest wines from U.S. and European wine regions, incredibly delectable chocolates made in-house, and a hip, relaxing atmosphere. Grab some wine and chocolate to go, or sit and pass the time in relaxed, European...
2000-2140 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Located in the heart of Charlotte's South End District, Atherton Mill and Market has a vibrant mix of artisans, retailers, and farmer's market vendors, all providing locally sourced goods. Meat, produce, herbs, cheese, pickled assortments, salsa,...
210 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Situated just one block from the center of the city, EPICENTRE has a lot to offer anyone, anytime. Best experienced in the evening, it's a great place to unwind with a drink and live music on the roof (seasonal) with a great view of the Charlotte...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises