Collected by Jenn ervin
2820 Selwyn Ave #160, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
Petit Philippe offers some of the finest wines from U.S. and European wine regions, incredibly delectable chocolates made in-house, and a hip, relaxing atmosphere. Grab some wine and chocolate to go, or sit and pass the time in relaxed, European...
2120 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Located in the heart of Charlotte's South End District, Atherton Mill and Market has a vibrant mix of artisans, retailers, and farmer's market vendors, all providing locally sourced goods. Meat, produce, herbs, cheese, pickled assortments, salsa,...
210 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Situated just one block from the center of the city, EPICENTRE has a lot to offer anyone, anytime. Best experienced in the evening, it's a great place to unwind with a drink and live music on the roof (seasonal) with a great view of the Charlotte...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles