Collected by Gerardo Garcia
2424 N Davidson St #102, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Local bakery and cafe Amélie's will satisfy your caffeine cravings and tempt your sweet tooth. The main North Davidson Street location, open 24/7/365, welcomes customers with a wide display of sweets, such as salted caramel brownies, rainbow hued...
1440 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
The Boulevard at South End is committed to featuring local artisans, designers, and craftspeople, and truly has something for everyone—from jewelry to clothing to original artwork to home furnishings—at affordable prices.
1614 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Line up--with cash--and get your box of chicken, perfectly fried to a crisp. It comes with flattened tater tots, slaw, delicious hush puppies, and a roll of bread. There's no place to eat inside at Price's, but head back to your car, grab a seat...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign