Collected by Kiki Kuchin
150 N College St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Once I land on a favorite dish at a restaurant, I order it repeatedly on subsequent visits. Rooster’s is no exception—I usually go with the spit-fire roasted natural quarter chicken with a side of yukon puree. It is browned and crispy on the...
1500 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
I have been a regular at the chic Soul Gastrolounge since my first visit more than five years ago. A DJ provides great sound, and the entire staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Soul is located in Plaza Midwood, a great part of town...
826 Lamar Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Andy Jackson might not look like a baker—in fact, he looks like he'd be more at home on a motorcycle than in a kitchen—but he's developed quite a cult following in Charlotte, where he turns out boozy cupcakes at the bakery named after his...
224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
7th Street Public Market is in the space once occupied by Reid's Market. Wine, beer, sushi, meat, seafood, wild game, produce, pastries, sandwiches, coffee, pizza, cheese, sweets, etc. I took this photo on a weekday morning. As the day progresses...
1440 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
The Boulevard at South End is committed to featuring local artisans, designers, and craftspeople, and truly has something for everyone—from jewelry to clothing to original artwork to home furnishings—at affordable prices.
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall