Collected by Jen Murphy, AFAR Contributor
479 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Charleston, South Carolina ranks in my book as one of America's top food cities. I recently stopped by The Macintosh to try their much-raved about brunch. Chef Jeremiah Bacon (yes, real last name) turns out heart-stopping dishes like rabbit hash,...
4964 Centre Pointe Dr, North Charleston, SC 29406, USA
Southern barbecue gurus, Jim 'N Nick's drove their enormous mobile smoker to Charleston, South Carolina for the annual Wine & Food Festival. Chef Drew Robinson and his crew manned the smoker late into the night, smoking their pork shoulder 14...
229 St Philip St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
In the South, it's quite easy to eat bacon at every meal—it shows up in everything from the Bloody Marys to the brussels sprouts. After several days in Charleston, however, you might need a break from all that meat. Thankfully, the crew...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign