Collected by Jerriann Sullivan
209 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
For breakfast swing by Whisk at 209 Meeting Street for fruit juices, strong coffee, and sweet breakfast pastries. The smoothies start at $6.50, but you can also create your own juice if you are looking for a lighter option. We loved the classic...
49 S Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Not a far walk from Whisk and the historic area of Charleston is Lowcountry Bistro, which serves southern classics using fresh and local ingredients. Start with their Shrimp & Grits, made with parmesan chive grits, local tomato medley, and a bacon...
198 E Bay St #100, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you love a unique dessert make sure to visit Carmella’s at 198 E Bay Street. The café and dessert bar has numerous snacks including gourmet cakes and pastries, gelato, and Italian ice. They also have a wine bar, dessert cocktails and small...
30 Mary Murray Dr, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Pack a picnic lunch and grab a waterfront spot in one of the many parks in the historic district. Hampton Park has a baseball diamond, a walking trail, and a playground for kids. White Point Garden is waterfront, and history buffs will love the...
3550 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414, USA
A visit to a Charleston historic plantation is typically on every traveler’s itinerary, but choosing which one can prove difficult. Magnolia Plantation & Gardens makes its case with Lowcountry wilderness rather than tamed rows and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna