Collected by Jerriann Sullivan
49 S Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of my primary objectives of domestic travel is discovering a local microbrewery that I had previously not heard of, even in cities not known for their beer, such as Charleston. In this case, we were seated at the Lowcountry Bistro, and I had...
198 E Bay St #100, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you love a unique dessert make sure to visit Carmella’s at 198 E Bay Street. The café and dessert bar has numerous snacks including gourmet cakes and pastries, gelato, and Italian ice. They also have a wine bar, dessert cocktails and small...
Hampton Park, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Located in the northern part of the city, Hampton Park is by far the biggest green space on the peninsula. It contains beautiful oak trees, a fitness trail, and lush flowers (including one of the city's best collection of roses).
3550 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414, USA
A visit to a Charleston historic plantation is typically on every traveler’s itinerary, but choosing which one can prove difficult. Magnolia Plantation & Gardens makes its case with Lowcountry wilderness rather than tamed rows and...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country