Collected by Andrea Harris-Long
510 Ridge Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, USA
Westbrook Brewing Company wasn't the first craft brewery to come out Charleston, but has had quick success, already distributing throughout the Southeast. Husband and wife duo Edward and Morgan Westbrook started the brewery in 2010. Their IPA and...
2555 Sea Island Pkwy, St Helena Island, SC 29920, USA
This beachfront state park features camping spaces, trails, ample fishing spots, and a functional lighthouse. Bike rentals are also available just before the bridge onto the island. Pack a picnic lunch and beach chairs if you visit for the day. On...
70 Cunnington Ave, Charleston, SC 29405, USA
Travelers visiting Charleston typically stick to the downtown area, but if you're interested in Civil War history, head up to "the Neck," the area between downtown and North Charleston, to Magnolia Cemetery. The marshside cemetery is where the...
59 1/2 Cannon St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Bakery and coffehouse in Charleston serving a lovely delight called the hummingbird. Vanilla muffin with walnuts, pineapple, and cream cheese sugar coated icing. If a banana nut bread, a pineapple, and carrot cake got together, the hummingbird...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles