Collected by Marsha Soffer
544 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
A two-story dining room with an always-packed raw bar, The Ordinary serves some of the South’s best seafood. Here, chef Mike Lata dishes up must-try options like a seafood tower, crab toast, fish chowder, and triggerfish with fingerling...
59 1/2 Cannon St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Bakery and coffehouse in Charleston serving a lovely delight called the hummingbird. Vanilla muffin with walnuts, pineapple, and cream cheese sugar coated icing. If a banana nut bread, a pineapple, and carrot cake got together, the hummingbird...
207 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
For those seeking a true taste of Charleston, it’s hard to recommend anywhere better than Hominy Grill. You’ll likely have to wait for a table, but just grab a drink in the front courtyard until it’s your turn to sit. Meals...
155 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you are into breakfast food, oh boy! I have found the place for you! Toast is a breakfast bonanza with monstrous, delicious french toast, as depicted in the picture and a non-stop flow of mimosas. That's right, drink till your drunk of...
149 Wentworth St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
This Gilded Age residence, built for a cotton merchant and his bride in the 1880s, was renovated and opened as a hotel in 1998 after stints as a masonic meeting place and an insurance office. It's a testament to some serious preservation and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now