Collected by Linda Shwab
544 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
A two-story dining room with an always-packed raw bar, The Ordinary serves some of the South’s best seafood. Here, chef Mike Lata dishes up must-try options like a seafood tower, crab toast, fish chowder, and triggerfish with fingerling...
340 Concord St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Visitors start their journey to this national monument at the education center on Liberty Square, where exhibits bring to life the first battle of the Civil War. They then take a ferry to the actual fort, located on an island at the mouth of the...
4 Archdale St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
When strolling through the beautiful Holy City of Charleston, you will notice the heat fairly soon, but fear not. There is a wonderful, shaded garden and cemetery as part of the grounds to the Unitarian Church (worth a visit all on its own) going...
90 Society St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Every where I travel, I seek chocolate. My son and I were having a fun day trip in Charleston, SC. After filling our southern stomachs to the brim at Jestine's Kitchen we went seeking the good stuff. The good stuff looks fresh, taste fresh and is...
155 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you are into breakfast food, oh boy! I have found the place for you! Toast is a breakfast bonanza with monstrous, delicious french toast, as depicted in the picture and a non-stop flow of mimosas. That's right, drink till your drunk of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States