Collected by Tyler Huff
Charleston, SC, USA
Johns Island is home to the Angel Oak, a live oak tree that may date back as far as 1,500 years. Its enormous limbs branch out nearly 200 feet in all directions, creating a canopy that is absolutely awe-inspiring. The free park includes restrooms...
83 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's most charming features, and there are many, is its beautiful architecture. Nowhere is that more on display than on the famous Rainbow Row, a series of colorfully painted historic homes on East Bay Street. Every square inch of...
188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
After you’ve drawn up your shopping list, head to the Charleston City Market (pictured), one of the nation’s oldest public markets. The sprawling four-block retail venue, which dates to 1804, is home to more than 300 vendors as well as...
142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
St. Philip's Church, home of Charleston's oldest congregation, is a beautiful stuccoed brick building with memorable porticoes and an elegant spire. The graveyard is full of Charleston history, including the tomb of Carolina politician John C....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019