Collected by Jenna Momsen
83 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's most charming features, and there are many, is its beautiful architecture. Nowhere is that more on display than on the famous Rainbow Row, a series of colorfully painted historic homes on East Bay Street. Every square inch of...
251 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you head to Charleston looking for fried chicken, collard greens, and banana pudding, Jestine's Kitchen is a good place to get it. This isn't nouveau fancy southern food--no gourmet touches, just the classics done right.
78 Queen St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
The Elliott House Inn reopened last October after a two-year renovation of its 25 rooms. The hotel, which predates the Civil War, now combines heirloom armoires and oriental rugs with flat-screen televisions and room service. The statue-filled...
76 Queen St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
At this Charleston hit, James Beard Award–winning chef Sean Brock reinterprets traditional Southern dishes with a steadfast commitment to local and regional ingredients—the restaurant even has its own garden. Constantly changing, the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019