While I was planning my second trip to Croatia, I researched other sites to visit besides Dubrovnik’s Old City and islands along the coast. One of my Croatian friends told me to look into the Plitvice waterfalls. As soon as I saw some photos...
We arrived the port of Messina via ferry boat(so the adventure technically began in Naples) and in 10 days we were to experience the entire coast line of Sicily. Now we had been to Sicily a few times before, but this time it would be different as...
A beautiful daily ceremony right on the banks of the Ganges River. Brahmin perform several rituals that are mesmerizing with the combination of music, bells, and drums. Hundreds of worshipers came to witness the ceremony,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign