Collected by Taylor Thompson
Faux de Verzy, 51380 Verzy, France
Thrill-seeking visitors can soar high in the forest canopy on zip lines and ropes courses in this adventure park near Reims. For a different kind of heart-racing experience, cross the suspended footbridge to access the Perching Bar, a modern...
178 Rue Henri Martin, 51160 Hautvillers, France
Peruse artifacts of Champagne’s viticultural history at this Hautvillers antique shop. Take home old corkscrews, wooden grape-picking baskets, and champagne buckets burnished with the patina of celebrations past. 33/(0) 32-659-3981. Read "A...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter