Ceylon's Second Coming
Surrounded by spice plantations and the Indian Ocean, Colombo, Sri Lanka, is one of Asia’s most laid-back capitals. Four years after the end of the island’s civil war, new hotels, restaurants, and boutiques are springing up in neighborhoods such as Cinnamon Gardens, and colonial monuments are being repurposed for modern use.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You