Collected by Cecile
Cecile ′s Wishlist
81440 Lautrec, France
We were leaving Lautrec, France and traveling down a two lane road when I spotted a field of sunflowers. So, we got off the main road, drove a ways down a private dirt road, waited for the clouds to pass and then, then we snapped this picture....
24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda, France
Sarlat is a picturesque medieval town located in the heart of France, and although it is one of the most beautifully restored and preserved towns representative of 14th century France, or Europe for that matter, due to its isolated location, it...
Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240, locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R., Mexico
Xel-Há is one of the area's most popular attractions. The name identifies both the archaeological site and the ecotourism marine park and the site attracts hundreds of visitors from around the world, throughout the year. Ceremonial centers and...
Carrer de la Balanguera, 37, 07011 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
When we decided to visit Palma we were looking for a nice boutique hotel with personality. We were lucky because we found a little gem. Hotel Balanguera is a heaven of peace with an impressive design. Our room was beautiful. Simple, rustic,...
153 Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
Stop by the Ambos Mundos Hotel in Old Havana. Ernest Hemingway spent many years living in a hotel room here and the view from the rooftop restaurant and bar is breathtaking. Have a cool, refreshing mojito after visiting the small Hemingway museum...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter