Collected by Jaime Tautiva
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
We stopped for lunch on this floating restaurant off of Cebu where we ate whatever seafood was caught for the day - lapu-lapu, ablaone, conch, etc. As we ate, these 5 children floated by on rice bags stuffed with styrofoam to sell necklaces to us...
One Mango Mall, General Maxilom Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Arriving alone and hungry in the Philippines, I checked into my hotel and immediately asked for a dinner recommendation. After some thought by the staff, I was directed to Zubuchon for some authentic Filipino food; but not just any food: Lechon....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked