Collected by Jaime Tautiva
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
We stopped for lunch on this floating restaurant off of Cebu where we ate whatever seafood was caught for the day - lapu-lapu, ablaone, conch, etc. As we ate, these 5 children floated by on rice bags stuffed with styrofoam to sell necklaces to us...
One Mango Mall, General Maxilom Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Arriving alone and hungry in the Philippines, I checked into my hotel and immediately asked for a dinner recommendation. After some thought by the staff, I was directed to Zubuchon for some authentic Filipino food; but not just any food: Lechon....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna