Collected by Cc
Shabazi St 55, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
A perfect way to start the morning in Tel Aviv: plein-air breakfast on the most charming street in Neve Tzedek. Lulu’s may look like a French bistro, but the spread I ordered (a variety of warm breads with the usual dips of tahini, hummus, creamy...
Farmers Market, Ha-Angar St 12, תל אביב יפו, Israel
Above Tel Aviv's first Slow Food Market sits Kitchen Market- a market fresh restaurant serving a blend of Mediterranean dishes with an international influence. All the seating in the restaurant overlooks the Mediterranean- a must stop when you...
Montefiore St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Chef Rima Olvera takes her 30 years experience in baking, Italian and French fine dining and dozens of international apprenticeships to a small and cozy experimental restaurant in Tel Aviv, showing off her understanding of international cuisines,...
Lilienblum St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
After an evening of sitting at the very cosy inside bar I came away fully satiated by all of the basic requirements for a well lived life. New Israeli friends, fresh local well prepared food and enough Israeli wine to accompany the middle eastern...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter