Collected by Thomas Smith
Camana Bay, 10 Market St, KY1-9006, Cayman Islands
This new eatery specializing in pizza and pasta, has enough retro charm to give any hipster hotspot in Williamsburg a run for their money. The Brooklyn adds a fresh, modern twist to their brick oven pies, like the Orchard, which includes poached...
43, Canal Point Drive, Cayman Islands
Looking for something other than Caribbean fare or seafood? Go south of the border to Casa 43 Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar, located on Seven Mile Beach, for incredible margaritas, fajitas, and other Mexican staples. The atmosphere here is as...
George Town, Cayman Islands
If you're looking for a place with great music, friendly staff, and an extremely impressive inventory of local and caribbean rum (over 100 different rums)... Smugglers Rum Bar is where it's at. This new bar, located in Georgetown, is situated just...
The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
As far as bars go, Minus 5 is without question the coolest place in Las Vegas. The place sits in a giant freezer, and everything inside is made of ice—the walls, the chandeliers, the seats, the bar itself, even the very glasses in which you...
390 S Church St, George Town KY1-1106, Cayman Islands
Though it lacks a beach, this family-owned and professional diver–managed resort on the rocky coast just south of George Town has direct ladder access into the Caribbean. Grand Cayman’s two famous underwater sites, Eden’s Rock...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now