Collected by Thomas Smith
Camana Bay, 10 Market St, KY1-9006, Cayman Islands
This new eatery specializing in pizza and pasta, has enough retro charm to give any hipster hotspot in Williamsburg a run for their money. The Brooklyn adds a fresh, modern twist to their brick oven pies, like the Orchard, which includes poached...
43, Canal Point Drive, Cayman Islands
Looking for something other than Caribbean fare or seafood? Go south of the border to Casa 43 Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar, located on Seven Mile Beach, for incredible margaritas, fajitas, and other Mexican staples. The atmosphere here is as...
George Town, Cayman Islands
If you're looking for a place with great music, friendly staff, and an extremely impressive inventory of local and caribbean rum (over 100 different rums)... Smugglers Rum Bar is where it's at. This new bar, located in Georgetown, is situated just...
The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
As far as bars go, Minus 5 is without question the coolest place in Las Vegas. The place sits in a giant freezer, and everything inside is made of ice—the walls, the chandeliers, the seats, the bar itself, even the very glasses in which you...
390 S Church St, George Town KY1-1106, Cayman Islands
Though it lacks a beach, this family-owned and professional diver–managed resort on the rocky coast just south of George Town has direct ladder access into the Caribbean. Grand Cayman’s two famous underwater sites, Eden’s Rock...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village