Collected by Stefanie Apple
23 Lime Tree Bay Ave, Cayman Islands
After a walk along Seven Mile Beach, treat yourself at the Yogurt Shop. Located in a little shopping plaza, Governors Square, this is the spot for a refreshing smoothie or frozen yogurt (hand-scooped or soft serve). Pop in between 5 and 6 pm on...
Market St, Cayman Islands
Sip a cold-steeped iced latté from Jessie’s Juice Bar with a clean conscience since you know you are drinking organic fair-trade espresso beans. This lovely café offers all the coffee drinks you might expect—Americano, macchiato, latté,...
Westshore Centre, Cayman Islands
Karma in George Town specializes in a harmonious fusion of Thai and Japanese cuisine. The place is dedicated to serving only sustainable products, utilizing local produce and sushi caught by resident fishermen. Don’t miss the all-you-can-eat...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter