Collected by Stefanie Apple
23 Lime Tree Bay Ave, Cayman Islands
After a walk along Seven Mile Beach, treat yourself at the Yogurt Shop. Located in a little shopping plaza, Governors Square, this is the spot for a refreshing smoothie or frozen yogurt (hand-scooped or soft serve). Pop in between 5 and 6 pm on...
Market St, Cayman Islands
Sip a cold-steeped iced latté from Jessie’s Juice Bar with a clean conscience since you know you are drinking organic fair-trade espresso beans. This lovely café offers all the coffee drinks you might expect—Americano, macchiato, latté,...
Westshore Centre, Cayman Islands
Karma in George Town specializes in a harmonious fusion of Thai and Japanese cuisine. The place is dedicated to serving only sustainable products, utilizing local produce and sushi caught by resident fishermen. Don’t miss the all-you-can-eat...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles