Caught on Film: Texas in Movies and TV
The Lone Star State should have its own star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. A moviemaker's paradise, Texas has been luring Indie-style filmmakers like Wim Wenders and Richard Linklater (Slackers, Boyhood), big Hollywood classics (Giant), and TV shows like “Dallas” for years. Today, Texas boasts movie trails that crisscross the countryside and cities, too. So saddle up—and don't forget the popcorn!
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences