Collected by Catzie Vilayphonh
Catzie Vilayphonh′s Wishlist
Luang Prabang, Laos
The Night Market in Luang Prabang, Laos is a shoppers paradise and could be the most serene market in the world. The handmade goods offered here are of impeccable quality and almost everything is created in or around Luang Prabang. Many of the...
cnr Th Sisavangvong & Th Kitsarat, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Aimed primarily at tourists, the Night Market sets up each evening along a few blocks of Thanon Sisavangvong. Lining both sides of the street, with a section down the middle, stalls offer a plethora of souvenirs, from cotton shopping bags and...
Kounxoau Road, Ban Phonehueng, Luang Prabang, Lao PDR, ຫຼວງພະບາງ 01160, Laos
It's impossible to not fall for the colors on the exterior of the Wat Xieng Thong (Temple of the Golden City) at that golden hour before sunset in Luang Prabang, Loas. I'd been working in nearby Vietnam for a few months and decided to take a solo...
Sakkaline Rd, Luang Prabang, Laos
The bohemian spirit is alive and thriving in Luang Prabang with Icon Klub, an artful little bar tucked on a side street in the heart of the old town. Proprietress Lisa shakes and stirs up quality drinks, from the classics-done-well (try the mojito...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun