Collected by Catherine Go
Catherine Go′s Wishlist
Dangquhe E Rd, Dangxiong Xian, Lasa Shi, Xizang Zizhiqu, China, 851500
Namtso Lake is the largest lake in Tibet, and the highest lake in the world. The lake surface is at 4,740 meters above sea level, measuring about 70 kilometers long and 30 kilometers broad, with a surface area of 1,920 square kilometers. Namtso...
Kangrinboqe Peak, Burang, Ngari, China
Mt. Kailash is called Gang Rinpoche in Tibetan, meaning "Mountain of God”. This mountain is said to be the place where Sakyamuni practiced Buddhism, so it is regarded as the most sacred mountain and the "Center of the World" by Hinduism, Tibetan...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December