Collected by Catherine Go
Catherine Go′s Wishlist
Dangquhe E Rd, Dangxiong Xian, Lasa Shi, Xizang Zizhiqu, China, 851500
Namtso Lake is the largest lake in Tibet, and the highest lake in the world. The lake surface is at 4,740 meters above sea level, measuring about 70 kilometers long and 30 kilometers broad, with a surface area of 1,920 square kilometers. Namtso...
Kangrinboqe Peak, Burang, Ngari, China
Mt. Kailash is called Gang Rinpoche in Tibetan, meaning "Mountain of God”. This mountain is said to be the place where Sakyamuni practiced Buddhism, so it is regarded as the most sacred mountain and the "Center of the World" by Hinduism, Tibetan...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019