Catherine A. Dailey′s Wishlist
Renbaanstraat 2, 2586 GB Den Haag, Netherlands
Since approximately 1914, "the little chapel of miracles" has offered a welcoming place for quiet prayer and reflection to all, of goodwill, who enter from both near and afar. Although it is private property, the Lourdes Grotto, is open daily to...
Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherlands
7 million tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths all in bloom create a spectacular pallet of color not to mention aroma. This spring garden outside of Amsterdam is only open for a couple of months during the blooming season and each year it is...
Haringkade - Westbroekpark, 2587 Den Haag, Netherlands
Westbroek Park, open to the public from sunrise to sunset, is the perfect place to relax on a summer's day in The Hague. As pets are not permitted in the park, it is an ideal place to take young children. "De Waterkant" on the Havenkade (Kapelweg)...
18 Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 T3V8, Ireland
Binnenhof 22, 2513 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
Den Haag grew up around the Binnenhof, but has evolved into a cultured and sophisticated city with attractions that extend far beyond its governmental functions. Still, the courtyard created by its government buildings is one of the top 100 among...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico