Collected by Caterina Onorati
Caterina Onorati′s Wishlist
China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, 景山前街4号 邮政编码: 100006
There is a saying that the walkway between the tall walls are "the road of the Yin and Yang" - because no matter what time of the day, there is always one side bright and one side in dark shadow. *and don't ask about what happen during the night...
China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, 瓷器库胡同2 邮政编码: 100006
Li Qun Duck Restaurant is hidden in a Qianmen hutong. (To find it, follow the ducks painted on the hutong walls!) The restaurant doesn't put on airs, and feels effortlessly authentic despite the fact that pictures of statesman and ambassadors who...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked