Collected by Anthony Garcia
19 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75011 Paris, France
The hubbub about burgers in Paris may have slowed since the end of last year but the movement continues to evolve; the Anglo staple is now an ever-present fixture on menus, from basic brasseries to upscale nouveau-bistros. Patty fans are more...
5 Rue Daunou, 75002 Paris, France
In 1911, American star jockey Tod Sloan took a bar in Manhattan, dismantled it, and shipped it to Paris. At the time, American tourists and members of the artistic and literary communities were beginning to visit the City of Light in...
37 Rue de Verneuil, 75007 Paris, France
The historic Androuet fromagerie has been sourcing and maturing exceptional cheeses since 1909. Their shop on rue Mouffetard is staffed by friendly English-speakers who will be happy to explain and vacuum-seal your selections, including the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter