This working cocoa and coconut plantation offers a peek into the St. Lucia of the 18th century, and it's a playground for nature lovers and thrill seekers, too. Guests can sample cocoa beans and coconut products and take a gander at a replica of...
Meet the Eudovic family for a history lesson and a demonstration of the island's impressive wood-carving tradition at their studio in Castries. Intricate, hand-carved furniture, plaques and detailed masks are on sale at the gallery next door....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security