Collected by April Davila
Mount San Jacinto, California, USA
Most wouldn't suspect, but the largest mountain escarpment (continual rise) in the lower 48 states is the 10,834 foot Mt. San Jacinto on the western edge of Palm Springs, CA. Leaving from behind the Palm Springs Art Museum, the Skyline Trail...
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The bold color palette of this reimagined motel reflects the hues of 14 different desert wildflowers. Nearly every room has a balcony or patio and art installations and photography from local artists can be found throughout the hotel. The young...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands