Collected by Paul Clammer
Place du jardin public، 248 Bd Sour Jdid، الدار البيضاء 20250, Morocco
Who can come to Casablanca and resist eating at this movie-themed restaurant? It's a classy affair, as gin joints go, with great French-Moroccan food and Bogart and Bergman screened nightly for your entertainment. And yes, the pianist will gladly...
Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Casablanca is known for its seafood, and La Sqala is one of the loveliest places to get a taste of the ocean. Diners sit in a leafy gazebo garden near the 18th-century Portuguese sea walls, and order the catch of the day for lunch. It's also...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December