Casablanca See + Do
Collected by Paul Clammer
Boulevard Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Casablanca, Morocco
Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque is all about the superlatives. It can host 25,000 worshippers at prayer and has the world's tallest minaret, topping out at a staggering 210 meters. Yet it's a subtle building as well, showcasing the best in Moroccan...
Riad Zitoun El Kdim, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The spaghetti explosion of lanes and alleys of the Marrakesh medina are seemingly designed to confuse the unwary visitor, but getting happily lost is part of the fun – you never know what might lie around the next corner. Strike out from the...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Road Trips The Best Tools for Planning a Road Trip