Casablanca See + Do
Collected by Paul Clammer
Boulevard Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Casablanca, Morocco
Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque is all about the superlatives. It can host 25,000 worshippers at prayer and has the world's tallest minaret, topping out at a staggering 210 meters. Yet it's a subtle building as well, showcasing the best in Moroccan...
Riad Zitoun El Kdim, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The spaghetti explosion of lanes and alleys of the Marrakesh medina are seemingly designed to confuse the unwary visitor, but getting happily lost is part of the fun – you never know what might lie around the next corner. Strike out from the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum