Collected by Caryn Bloom
Caryn Bloom′s Wishlist
We got to Reykjavik on a rainy night, and the first thing I saw and heard was a lot of people in the street partying and Cher's "Believe" blasting from some club, loud enough to hear it everywhere. I though then that this place was crazy, but then...
Sturlugata 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
The Icelandic birch liqueur and schnapps called Bjork (which means birch in Icelandic) is the best spirit available in Iceland. While other options such as Brennivin (also called black death, for a reason) are notorious for the hangover you'll...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter